SharpSpring is a NASDAQ-traded marketing automation technology provider with thousands of customers. We have a compelling opportunity for a detail-oriented Business Analyst with a great attitude. Our ideal candidate will thrive on data-related challenges and seek technology-driven solutions. If you are a high achiever who wants to work for a meritocracy, then we want to talk to you!
The Business Analyst will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer supporting department managers and senior executives by preparing mission-critical operational analytics used to guide strategic decision making and day-to-day management of the company. The position offers the opportunity to be an integral member of a team responsible for driving decision making in a high growth, fast-paced environment. Exceptional analytical, presentation, oral and written communication and teamwork skills are essential.
- Compile, analyze, and disseminate KPIs and key operational metrics
- Deliver timely and accurate operational reporting packages
- Work with senior management to refine, measure, and review key metrics to measure performance and provide strategic guidance
- Develop necessary queries to extract requisite and accurate data from various sources to support finance, marketing, and operations
- Create statistical forecast and business models supporting strategic and
operational planning processes
- Visualize complex data in a clear and concise way that is relevant and actionable to the end user
- B.A. in business administration, engineering, computer science or related
- 1-4 years of experience in business analysis, reporting, and dashboard
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL queries
- Experience implementing strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Additional development/programming experience considered a plus
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify root causes and provide
- Results and deadline-oriented, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate issues in a clear and concise manner
- Self-starter capable of working with minimal oversight
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and flexibility to do what it takes in a small team environment
SharpSpring is a NASDAQ-traded leader in the marketing automation industry with thousands of customers worldwide.