SharpSpring is looking for a highly motivated, analytics-savvy Director of Digital Marketing to join our team in Gainesville, FL. The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for SharpSpring’s digital marketing programs, including lead generation activities, conversion optimization efforts, analytics, social media, and marketing operations.
- Plan, deploy, and optimize SEM programs to achieve growth: keyword discovery, competitor campaigns, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis.
- Cultivate a data-driven mentality with emphasis on analysis, insight, and recommended action, particularly as it relates to lead and conversion projections.
- Develop a successful lead/opportunity acquisition strategy across search engines and PPC sources.
- Lead the development of effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media, and retargeting.
- Manage ongoing A/B testing, including ad copy and landing page optimization to improve click through and conversion rates.
- Track and monitor reporting of campaign performance, optimizations, and learnings.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Manage paid digital marketing budget and campaign pacing.
- Develop social media strategy and establish and monitor KPIs, working with the rest of the marketing team to execute.
- Work in concert with the creative team to define the overall strategy and planning for the SharpSpring website, and act as project manager for revisions and redesigns.
- Identify and implement marketing digital tools that improve marketing performance and efficiency.
- Required minimum of 7-10 years of digital marketing experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience working with an internal team of marketing professionals and outside agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, finance, mathematics, or business
- Up-to-date knowledge and expertise in digital tools and techniques
- Strong customer focus and understanding of how to best use new and emerging digital platforms/technology
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing a wide range of digital marketing strategies for B2B clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas and technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Experience with the following digital platforms: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords, Bing Ads
- Excellent MS Office suite skills (Excel, PPT, Word)