We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in Gainesville, FL. If you are a high achiever who wants to work for a meritocracy, then we want to talk to you!
The Financial Analyst will work directly with the CFO and Director of Finance and is responsible for preparing mission-critical financial and operational analytics used to support strategic decision making and day-to-day management of the company. The position offers the opportunity to be an integral member of a team responsible for driving decision making in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. Exceptional analytical, presentation, oral and written communication, and teamwork skills are essential.
- Assist in the preparation of the company’s financial model to provide real-time forecasts to senior management
- Compile and disseminate KPIs and key financial metrics
- Deliver timely and accurate financial and operational reporting packages
- Work with senior management to review key metrics to measure performance and to provide management with business insights
- Assist the accounting team with special projects and analysis
- Assist with development and management of the annual financial budget
- Analyze data from various sources to support finance, marketing, and operations
- B.S. in accounting, finance or related field
- 1-4 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, accounting, or business analysis
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and the rest of the Office Suite
- Experience building complex and dynamic financial models
- SQL and database experience considered a plus
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify root causes and provide recommendations
- Results and deadline-oriented, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Attention to detail
- Solid understanding of financial statements and accounting principles; knowledge of SEC reporting a plus
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to communicate issues in a clear and concise manner
- Self-starter capable of working with minimal oversight
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and flexibility to do what it takes in a small team environment
SharpSpring is a NASDAQ-traded leader in the marketing automation industry with thousands of customers worldwide.