- Research and analyze outbound marketing strategies for international markets for marketing automation software.
- Apply Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) techniques to create precisely targeted marketing messages.
- Assist in the effort to find, support, and encourage prospective enterprise clients by broadening awareness and interest through conferences, presentations, meetings, media, and mailings.
- Prepare presentations for industry conferences and meetings.
- Lead marketing strategies analysis presentations at internal company meetings.
- Develop proposals for new marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the corporate and business structure of the prospective clients and understand how they could best take advantage of the SharpSpring marketing automation software product line.
- Utilize statistical targeting methods to identify good-fit institutional clients.
- Help develop client onboarding strategies and programs.
- Develop, implement and promote processes for international partner referral programs.
- Associate degree in Marketing or related field, including coursework in Marketing Communications/E-Marketing
- 2 years experience as a Marketing or Sales Specialist or a similar position in the IT industry
- 35 hrs/week
Please email resume to email@example.com.