SharpSpring is looking for a bilingual, tech savvy, customer service-focused Onboarding Specialist to join our team in Gainesville, FL. If you are fluent in Spanish and have experience providing a high level of customer support and service to professional organizations, ¡hablemos!
Our Onboarding Specialists work with and support a group of assigned SharpSpring Partners during their initial 60-day onboarding period. Your primary responsibility will be to educate and train your Partners - in this case mostly located in South America - so they become experts at using our SharpSpring marketing automation tool. You will build relationships with your Partners while helping train them to drive engagement through SharpSpring.
- Work closely with an assigned group of new SharpSpring Partners as you orientate them to our SharpSpring platform during a rigorous 60-day onboarding period
- Assist Partners with set-up of the platform for their company
- Assist Partners with strategy, implementation, and sell-through related to use of the platform
- Perform joint demos with customers using GoToMeeting
- Maintain and improve Partner engagement with the platform
- Identify and communicate issues and changes with the platform that could affect your Partners
- Stay current on marketing automation trends
- Respond and resolve Partner concerns and issues in a timely and courteous manner
- Track and document the full length of the Partner onboarding process
- Meet and exceed performance metrics regarding level of engagement at the end of the 60-day period.
- Manage constant requests for information and ensure proper follow through with each Partner
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Bilingual & written/oral fluency in Spanish REQUIRED
- Tech savvy with an interest in working with current technologies within a business environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and solve complex issues
- The ability to collaborate with other members of the team, from technical support to development
- The ability to learn new software quickly
- The ability to educate customers on the value of the product
- Self-starter who has experience and comfort working autonomously
- Proven experience building relationships with, and managing professional accounts
- Outgoing, passionate personality!